Hey Everyone, sorry for being inactive for a long time, Things have been hectic for me, finding a job and all. I did have a few things prepared to share with you all and this is one of them. Oh and I’ve got another job but it’ll start on the 20th so I still have some personal time till then.
Cinderella has always been my favorite Disney Princess and Fave Princess in General and her depiction in the latest movie was just magical. When I first saw the trailer I was so hooked into seeing it but i couldn’t cause I didn’t have enough to see it at the theater. Anywho I just love her look and her gown. I think I’ll make a series of looks based on the characters as well.
I made the dress myself by hand, yes all old style hand sewing, yards of sheer fabrics ruffled and sewed by hand. I even wore it for my graduation picture day but it wasn’t as it is in the photos up here.
Anyway, Here’s how you can achieve the look.
- Start with a clean, moisturized face. Use a primer of a different base if need be and use your daily foundation. A good tip to get a Cinderella like feel is to mix liquid highlighter or illuminator to create a shimmering glow on your face.
- Apply a concealer 2 shade lighter than your foundation under your eyes and do some spot concealing with a concealer that matches your foundation. A tip for spot concealing is to use a smaller brush such as a lip brush to paint on the spots you want to conceal.
- Powder is next and I suggest a translucent foundation as it doesn’t affect the base, but a pressed powder can also be used if that’s what you have on hand.
- Now for the eyes. In the movie her eyes were neutral you couldn’t even see any hint of eyeshadow unless you look at it when her eyes were closed. She had on a taupe shimmery color with glitter so that’s what I used. I used a shimmery golden brown shade from my Profusion Pearl eyeshadow palette and a few other products as well. I used the lighter concealer as a highlight. Finnish of with one coat of mascara before or after curling your lashes which ever you prefer and the eyes are done.
- For blush I used a mixture of two things. The same products I used for my Bridal look check it out here.
- Lips were last, as with any makeup look, well most but I’ll tackle all of that later on. I used a combination of 2 lip colors cause I don’t have (girls forgive me) A lot of lipstick colors to choose from. I used a peach color first then dabbed on a bit of red to create the lip color then I used a lipbalm on top. Cinderella’s lips were quite natural yet noticeable.
Voila! Your done! This is my second look that I’ve shared with you guys and hopefully not the last.
Thanks for the support and who’s the character from Cinderella that you want me to do next, just comment below.
Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think. Till next time, I promise to be more active in time 🙂 Take care and stay beautiful!